Israel is famed for its high concentration of innovative, tech-savvy people. That is why it is known of the startup nation, after all. If you have plugged into this amazing pool of talent, then you are no doubt facing the same questions which many Israeli entrepanurs have faced before you:
- How can you raise money for your venture?
- How do you reach the investors who will be interested in your product?
- How do you secure a proper and realistic evaluation of the status and prospects of your company?
- How do you strategize the initial fundraising rounds?
- What fundraising strategy should you approach for seed funding, round A, round B and so forth?
These are hefty questions to cope with, even for those who are financially as well as technologically inclined. Fortunately, we here at EVEREST are dedicated to helping companies prepare for investment every step of the way, from making the proper financial arrangements to performing the creative work involved in raising the funds. We help you prepare a compelling story, presentations, and a business plan – but we also do much more. We bring you to the investors, and we bring them to you. In Israeli, it’s all about the personal connections and the people you know, and Everest works closely with the various venture capital funds and private investors, as well as being a leading Investment house in its own right.
If we find your product and company compelling, the sky is the limit, as we will not only invest in your success, and line you up with the right target investors, but will also ensure you get the best possible terms – because we invest in people and products we believe in, and know we will recoup this investment many times over.